Declaring the Zoology Major

All students who are interested in pursuing the zoology major must schedule an appointment with a department advisor. No major declaration forms are required to declare zoology.

Note: Students in the College of Letters & Science (L&S) may be declared by a department advisor immediately. Students who are not currently in L&S need to either transfer into L&S or have permission from their school or college to pursue an additional major in zoology. Instructions for transferring into L&S are available on the L&S Student Academic Affairs website.